This week is an exciting week for my daughter – we are planning a big 6th birthday BBQ on Saturday. She can’t wait to celebrate. For the rest of the week I am making some easy meals and some I didn’t get to last week. Lots of recipes and pics (hopefully) coming this week.
– Korean Beef, Rice, Carrots
– Beef & Green Chili Quesadillas, Blue Corn Chips, Salsa
– Cube Steak, Foil Potatoes, Vegetable
– Birthday Dinner Out (Probably a “Happy Meal” if I know my daughter!)
– Sloppy Joes, Fries, Vegetable
– Birthday BBQ: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Chips, Beans, Rolls, Cut Vegetables, Dip, Cucumbers & Onions
– French Toast, Eggs, Fruit
Check out OrgJunkie for more menu plan ideas!