This week I am going to try to get a minimal amount at the grocery store – I want to use all those things up that I bought for recipes but never used! Does anyone else ever get all these special ingredients to make a new dish, never end up making and then wonder what all the strange things in your pantry are? I hope I’m not the only one!
– Burritos, Brown Rice, Quesadillas
– Spaghetti Pie, Corn Casserole ( a Pioneer Woman one I’m trying!)
– Crock Pot Swiss Steak (been on my list numerous times but I haven’t tried it!), Baked Potatoes, Carrots
– Sirloin Steak, Fried Potatoes, Salad
– Hamburgers, Hash Brown Casserole (I will actually make and post this time!)
– French Bread Pizza, Vegetable
– Dinner with Family (Yeah – no cooking for me!)
Visit orgjunkie for menu planning ideas! This post is linked up there!