Menu Plan … Tuesday! I need to start planning my menus on Friday or Saturday mornings instead of on Sundays – it is just hard to take away family time to do it then. This weekend we made a quick, unexpected trip to Colorado. Yesterday we just ate whatever we could find around the house! Speaking of that, since we spent some extra gas money this week I am going to try to eat mostly from what we have at home. Check out orgjunkie for more plan ideas.
– Grilled Steak, Potatoes in Foil, Corn
– Hamburger Pie, Watermelon
– Beef Burritos, Apples
– Crock Pot Lasagna (sharing soon – so good and easy), carrots, fruit
– Spaghetti Pie, Corn, Garlic Bread
– Hot Dogs, Macaroni & Cheese, Cucumbers, Apple Bars
So what’s on your menu this week?