Though it’s difficult to send my firstborn to kindergarten this first whole week of school, I am looking forward to the routine that it will bring! I hope I can start cooking some better suppers and trying some new recipes. I am still on the search for a great stove top macaroni and cheese recipe that doesn’t use processed cheese. Contact me if you have one!
– Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Vegetables
– Hamburgers, Sautéed Vegetables, Oven Fries, Watermelon
– Slow Cooker Lasagna, (didn’t get this made last week) Fruit, Vegetables
– Beef Enchiladas, Corn, Applesauce, Blonde Brownies
– Hamburger Pie (didn’t make this last week either), Apple Bars
– Steak, Easy Bread Machine Rolls, Foil Potatoes
Visit orgjunkie for more menu plan ideas!