Wow, I got a little ambitious with the goals last year, didn’t I? There aren’t many things crossed off the list, but a little progress is still progress, right?
Here’s my goal list from 2012 – and the progress (or lack of progress) that I made. The crossed off goals are the ones I accomplished.
1. Write at least 366 posts this year!
(EPIC fail! – back on the list for 2013!)
2. Redesign the sidebar (boy, it needs help!)
(Didn’t happen – need to get some help with this!)
3. Redesign blog background
I figured out how to change the background myself, but I’m still need to work on it
4. Read at least 1 book on blogging
5. Have at least 1 Skype meeting with a professional blog consultant
6. Post 6 days a week
7. Write one blog series a month
8. Finish blogging through the Bible in 90 Days
1. Continue writing my column, Road to Ranching for The Fence Post
Yeah! So thankful for this opportunity!
2. Write 1 feature article a month for The Fence Post
3. Send at least 2 query letters to national magazines
4. Spend at least 3 hours a week writing articles
5. Become a contributor to a least 1 larger blog
I’m a contributor for Eating it Real – a site that launches January 7th!
6. Write at least 1 article for a national magazine
1. Run a 10 K
I did do a couple 5 Ks though
I was off and on with this one!
3. Memorize 52 Bible verses with my 6-year-old
Nope! But I did make a scrapbook of 20 I memorized with her!
4. Lose 15 pounds (doesn’t everyone need a weight loss resolution?)
I did lose 10lbs this year – but 8 of them were ones I gained the first part of the year … ooops!
5. Be purposeful about tithing at least 10% of our income
An important goal….
6. Convert to a cash-only budget for “extra” expenses like eating out, entertainment, gifts, clothing
Not even close….
7. Pay off debt (can we get it all paid off this year??)
Not even close on this one either…
8. Read through the Bible in One Year
9. Catch up on 3 year’s worth of scrapbooking (do 1 year at least!)
I decided to transition to digital scrapbooking this year – I made a few books, but I’m not caught up!
So… how did you do on your 2012 goals? Did you make any?